Al akbar brick Coal for hookah or sheesha (Silver Color)
The silver coals are a different type of charcoal, they take a little longer to ignite than the traditional quick lightning charcoals but they last for a little longer. Simple burn them on an electric stove or gas stove and burn them for 4-5 minutes or until they are into ashy white color.
To use shisha, one needs to heat charcoal and this one is the best and reasonable one available online.
Application: Hookah or shisha
Shape: Sticks that break into 3 pieces
Type: Machine-Made Charcoal
- Very low ash deposits
- Long lasting solidity
- Odorless & smoke-free
- Easy to burn and easy to use.
- Good Quality
- Long Burning time: more than 45 minutes
- Safe to use, odorless, non-toxic
Question 1. What is Magic coal for Hookah?
Answer - Hookah charcoal that ignites faster and is easy to burn are called as MAGIC coal
Question 2. How to use charcoal with Hookah?
Answer - Just burn the hookah charcoal on an electric charcoal burner and place it on the bowl using tongs and enjoy ur hookah. You can buy the electric charcoal burner here.
Question 3. What is the best charcoal to use with Hookah?
Answer - it depends on usability. Quickly burning charcoal is preferred but it is not good for the throat. On the other hand, slowly burning charcoal, like coconut shell charcoal, has no effect on the throat and lasts longer.
- This product is not for minors.
- It does not contain nicotine or any other harmful substances.
- Please do not light them with a lighter. They may not show the best-desired results. Only use coil burners or gas stoves to burn them.
- AREA44 is the official seller for these charcoals online and provide 100% good quality products.